Horns Up!! LA Rams vs Buffalo Bills Reaction

antoniodr american football, Captains-Corner, Football, NFL, Rumboyz, Sports, Uncategorized Leave a Comment

So That Happened…   Imagine sitting through and following Bills Mafia on Twitter during the Rams and Bills matchup, reading and seeing 90% of the fans crown their own Josh Allen the league MVP, only to strip that thing right back in the second half. The other 10% were Ram fans laughing at the Mafia for not understanding that football …

2020 Wildcard Weekend Picks by Kevin Smedley

ksmeds 2019 NFL Predictions, 2020, american football, Bills, Bills Mafia, Bills Running Back, Buffalo, Buffalo Bills, Captains-Corner, Football, NFL, Rumboyz Leave a Comment

Happy New Years (Eve)! The 2020 NFL Playoffs are about to be in full swing. Here are the first weekend match-ups also known as Wildcard Weekend. Not only are these my picks but also the current spreads and over/under as of 5:00 pm EST 12.31.19. First, Let’s look at the AFC. Buffalo Bills at Houston Texans Spread: Houston -2.5 (Even …

Devin Singletary Buffalo Bills Rookie Interview

Devin Singletary Buffalo Bills Rookie Interview

admin Bills, Bills Mafia, Bills Running Back, Buffalo Bills, College Football, Devin Sigletary, ESPN, Fantasy Football, Fantasy Playoffs, Florida, Florida Atlantic, Football, Gridiron Heights, Highlights, Miami Dolphins, new england patriots, New York, New York Jets, NFL, NFL Draft, NFL films, NFL Interview, NFL Network, NFL playoffs, NFL Rookies, NFL100, NFLPA Rookie Premiere, Podcast, pro football focus, Rumboyz, Sports, wild card 2 Comments

Devin “The Motor” Singletary of the Buffalo Bills sat down to discuss his future in the NFL and draft day, we knew when we shook his had this guy was gonna be great! SportsCastr: https://sportscastr.com/Rumboyz “The official Fantasy sports Talk Show for @talkcastttsm” https://thetalksportsmedia.com/catego… Follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @Rumboyznet Thrive Fantasy App: bit.ly/ThriveRUM Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rumboyz Venmo: Robbiej703 Website: …